This year, FC Jr is sporting a lime green bandana and will be joining us on all our rides. Be sure to take a photo with Junior, a bike, and the sign to get credit. Log in here to see the ABC form and rules and get the 2023 Cowboy.
The Harley Owners Group is turning 40 next year and in recognition of that milestone, we’re adding some new perks for members who participate in Ride 365 challenges and other H.O.G. programs. Based on member feedback, we’ve also enhanced some existing programs to increase the incentive to participate or make it easier for members to earn rewards and recognition for the miles they ride and experiences they achieve. Here are a few highlights:
Challenge participants will now be rewarded for more achievement levels along their journey, with awards received for 10, 25, 50, 75, and 100 or more check-ins. Here are the new reward levels:
• 10-24 points: Ride 365 Dealership Check-In Challenge pin and patch
• 25-49 points: Commemorative H.O.G. 40th Anniversary banner
• 50-74 points: $50 Norscot gift certificate for exclusive H.O.G. merchandise and H.O.G. Eagle wall medallion
• 75-99 points: $75 Norscot gift certificate
• 100 points or more: $100 Norscot gift certificate
• First Place overall winner: $2,000 Harley-Davidson® Gift Card, 1st Place Plaque and recognition at the Harley-Davidson Museum®
• Second Place overall: $1,500 Harley-Davidson Gift Card, 2nd Place Plaque and recognition at the Harley-Davidson Museum
• Third Place overall: $1000 Harley-Davidson Gift Card, 3rd Place Plaque and recognition at the Harley-Davidson Museum
• For each prize level range, participants receive all prizes listed for that level in addition to all prizes for previous levels achieved
10 Rides for ‘23
Challenge participants will receive a unique challenge coin for each location visited in addition to a poker chip.
CHALLENGE CHECK-IN LOCATIONS:
2023 Regional H.O.G. Rallies
Full details and registration links for all H.O.G. rallies are available at https://www.harley-davidson.com/us/en/content/hog/rallies.html.